We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Executive PA position based in Queenstown: Head Office. The objective of this role Provide an effective and efficient administrative, secretarial and personal assistant executive assistant function to the Group CEO and Chairman of the Board whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Supporting diary management activities in order to effectively schedule appointments, including weekly/daily check-ins on schedules as required.
- Ensure relevant meeting rooms are booked; and that the equipment is fully functional before meetings take place;
- Arranging of all travel arrangements in detail and compiling all the relevant documentation for travel-related meetings, noting these arrangements in the diary.
- Pro-actively screening incoming calls, correspondence and responding independently where possible.
- Reviewing and responding to all non-confidential emails as per the mandate prescribed.
- Co-ordinating all the components (logistics, catering etc.) of mandated events, meetings and functions within budget and specifications.
- Providing administrative support (agenda, minutes, board packs, action plans etc.) for the preparation and successful execution of meetings and within defined time frames;
- Supporting the flow of information from the Group CEO to others and ensuring that matters requiring urgent attention are handled speedily;
- Accurately escalating client complaints and queries to the relevant departments where necessary;
- Ensuring files are kept in order and easily accessible;
- Attending to ad hoc personal matters;
- Maintaining high levels of professionalism at all times;
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times;
- Managing expense claims, leave applications, vehicle logbooks, aircraft logbooks and related matters, for the Group CEO & Chairman;
- When traveling, ensuring necessary meal arrangements are made as required unless indicated for otherwise.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
- Control and check expense claims for authorization
- Prepare and check invoices and arrange for payments
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the
- appropriate forum
- Is sensitive to individual and cultural differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned
- Grade 12 or similar
- Secretarial Diploma or similar
- 5 - 8 years' experience as an Executive Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
- Fully computer literate on all relevant software packages
- Very good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- The successful PA must be willing to travel Nationally from time to time.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Anticipates & meets role needs by creating long lasting relationships that supports superior outcomes
- Impact and Influence
- Persuades, convinces, influences and inspires others within the Group
- Drive a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility and execution to deliver business results
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Manages self and relationships with others effectively, deals with ambiguity, uncertainty and pressure, and provides perspective in difficult situations
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Actively leads change, does what is right for the business and drives continuous improvement through innovation